|Opens||Feb 1st, 2023|
|Closes||Jr & Sr Rally Cap||Mar 31, 2023|
|11U – 18U||Mar 15, 2023|
2023 Registration Fees
|Age Group||Birth Years||Total Fees|
|Jr. Rally Cap||2016-2018||$200-$250*|
|Sr. Rally Cap||2014-2015||$225-275*|
|Adv. Sr Rally Cap||2014||$275-325*|
|13U (Pee Wee)||2010-2011||$415*|
- Jr. Rally Cap – Players born in 2016 who have played a year in Jr. Rally can choose to register in either Jr. or Sr. Rally Cap.
- Sr. Rally Cap – If you wish your Sr. Rally age child to try out for Mosquito, please register in 11U. Your child must be born in 2014 in order to make 11U as a player. If your child ends up playing Sr. Rally, your total registration will equal $225 + $40 non-refundable try-out fee = $265.
- Adv. Sr. Rally Cap – Only open to players born in 2014. Runs May 15th-July 30th on Sr Rally Cap diamonds. This year they will play 11U ‘A’ rules all season. Players who try out for 11U but do not make it are still eligible to play Sr Rally Cap or Adv Sr Rally Cap. Again, please register in 11U if you want to try out for that league, there is a $40 non-refundable try-out fee. To sign up for this program, select Sr Rally Cap, and choose the appropriate program.
- 11U: There are some significant changes for players and families when entering this age group. Players born in 2012 or 2013 are eligible to play 11U in 2023.
- If you are not a resident of Zone 6 and register with the Cardinals you must apply for a zone transfer. Please be aware that your zone transfer may be declined. If your transfer is declined we will refund your registration fee, minus $40 fee for evaluations. For more information on zone transfers please contact Mike Ramage at [email protected]
- What to expect at 11U (Click Here)
- What is the evaluation process? (Click Here)
- 15U AAA – 15U AAA continues as a province-wide format for 2023. There is no longer 15U AAA at the zone level. Players trying out must register with both the SBAAABL and their respective zone. The tryout fee must be paid at that time with SBAAABL only, and following tryouts players will pay their regular season fees to either the SBAAABL or their zone. Register Here. Don’t forget – you still need to register with the Cardinals.
We are offering the following methods of payment (please ensure your child’s name is clearly identified in order that we can match payment to child):
– Cheques to be mailed or dropped off at 1713 Ewart Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7H 2L1. Made payable to Saskatoon Cardinals Baseball.
– Interac Email Transfer – please send these payments to [email protected]
Payments made after March 15 are subject to a $50 late fee.
Payment must be received before your player can participate in evaluations.
Evaluations will be held at the end of March/beginning of April , this will be updated by Feb. 4th. All players from 11U through 18U will be evaluated in order to be placed on teams with players of similar abilities. Please remember that “AAA” baseball requires a major commitment from players and parents. This commitment begins with extra practices on a regular basis and includes additional tournaments throughout the season. The “AAA” season ends well into July or possibly August with Provincial Championships and League Championships. Please talk to the appropriate coordinator prior to evaluations if you have any questions regarding these commitments. You will be contacted by a coordinator regarding the time and location for evaluations.
Any questions about the evaluation process?
Check the Cardinals Skills Evaluation page!