|Opens||Feb 1st, 2021|
|Closes||Jr & Sr Rally Cap||Mar 31, 2021|
|11U – 18U||Mar 31, 2021|
2021 Registration Fees
|Age Group||Birth Years||Total Fees|
|Jr. Rally Cap||2014-2016||$175*|
|Sr. Rally Cap||2012-2013||$200*|
|Adv. Sr Rally Cap||2012||$250*|
|13U (Pee Wee)||2008-2009||$350|
- Jr. Rally Cap – Players born in 2014 who have played a year in Jr. Rally can choose to register in either Jr. or Sr. Rally Cap.
- Sr. Rally Cap – If you wish your Sr. Rally age child to try out for Mosquito, please register in 11U. If your child ends up playing Sr. Rally, your total registration will equal $200 + $40 non-refundable try-out fee = $240.
- Adv. Sr. Rally Cap – Only open to players born in 2012. Runs May 15th-July 30th on Sr Rally Cap diamonds. For the month of May they will play Sr Rally Cap rules, June and July they will play 11U ‘A’ rules. Players who try out for 11U but do not make it are still eligible to play Sr Rally Cap. Again, please register in 11U if you want to try out for that league, there is a $40 non-refundable try-out fee.
To sign up for this program, select Sr Rally Cap, and choose the appropriate program.
- 15U AAA – 15U AAA changed to a city-wide format in 2019. There will no longer be 15U AAA at the zone level. Players trying out must register with both the SBAAABL and their respective zone. The tryout fee must be paid at that time with SBAAABL only, and following tryouts players will pay their regular season fees to either the SBAAABL or their zone. Register Here. Don’t forget – you still need to register with the Cardinals.
We are offering the following methods of payment (please ensure your child’s name is clearly identified in order that we can match payment to child):
– Cheques to be mailed or dropped off at 1713 Ewart Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7H 2L1. Made payable to Saskatoon Cardinals Baseball.
– Interac Email Transfer – please send these payments to [email protected] and make the password cardinals.
Payment must be received before your player can participate in evaluations.
Evaluations will be held outdoors this year the last week in April. All players from 11U through 15U will be evaluated in order to be placed on teams with players of similar abilities. Please remember that “AAA” baseball requires a major commitment from players and parents. This commitment begins with extra practices on a regular basis and includes additional tournaments throughout the season. The “AAA” season ends well into July or possibly August with Provincial Championships and League Championships. Please talk to the appropriate coordinator prior to evaluations if you have any questions regarding these commitments. You will be contacted by a coordinator regarding the time and location for evaluations.
Any questions about the evaluation process?
Check the Cardinals Skills Evaluation page!