If a player resigns for any reason, they will be eligible for the following refunds:
- 90% before tryouts.
- 50% after the tryouts but before their first scheduled game.
- 0% after their first scheduled game.
- Season cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. COVID-19)
- 90% before first game played
- 50% if cancelled before June 1st
- 0% if cancelled after June 1st
Regulation for Refunds
- The Refund Policy will apply to all reasons for resigning including, but not limited to, medical or relocation.
- The Registrar must be notified verbally of all refunds.
- In order for a refund to take effect and reimbursement to occur the Registrar must receive a letter or email of resignation within seven (7) days of verbal notification.
- The effective date for a refund will be the date the registrar has been informed; either verbally, by formal letter, or via email.
- Refunds will not be reimbursed in the form of cash.
- Refunds will only be given to the person who paid the fees.
- Any portions of registrations paid through a third party (KidSport, Jumpstart, etc…) will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Refunds will only be given on registration fees; team fees are separate and are to be dealt with directly with the team.
- Once a refund is issued, the player shall be deemed to have finished the current season and will not be permitted to continue with his/her team for any reason.
- There shall be no appeal of this refund policy under any circumstance.